[Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in california on craigslist

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 03:58:55 MDT 2008

I bought this car this weekend, made the deal and paypal'd her a deposit. the
scumbags came out of the woodwork and have convinced her she should not honor
our deal and she has now sent my deposit back. what the hell is wrong with you
folks? a deal should be a deal. don't call me for roadster parts any more,
shop is closed.  I've been looking for a nice shell to rebody #5 2000 since
1979 that I could afford and now you guys are taking that away from me. I'm
done, good luck and as they say scumbags usually get what they deserve in
life.

Craig

I want everyone to let me know who buys the car, who screwed me out of it.
Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000