[Roadsters] WINE TASTING & BBQ / FUN RUN AUGUST 9 IN SHED, OREGON

Tom @ Datsun2000 tom at datsun2000.com
Mon Jul 28 00:57:49 MDT 2008

Bill and Karen Neil are hosting a wine tasting/BBQ at their home in Shed,
Oregon, which is near Corvallis, on August 9th.  The fun run begins around
10:30 AM, and the BBQ around 4 PM.

See the NOWROC web site calendar page for complete information and RSVP
info.

http://www.nowroc.org/events/

This is a good opportunity for roadster owners from both North and South of
the Corvallis area to meet and have a good time together.

Also, I have added pictures to the Shasta pictures.  I have also added
notations about which cars won in their categories.

http://www.datsun2000.com/shasta_08

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland