[Roadsters] Roman Rist?

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 06:29:16 MDT 2008

sorry for the bandwidth, if memory serves me right Roman Rist handcrafts and
sells absolutely beautiful acoustic guitars, the kind that almost make you
want to cry with joy and catch your breath when you hold them in your
hands.... anyone know how to reach him these days?  I'm working on a website
and would like to include a link for him if he has a website. I know I saw
photos once upon a time somewhere no worries, plan to include links to
everyone I know who wants to be linked to.

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000