[Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in Reading California

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 01:10:46 MDT 2008

I got the pix of the Craigslist car this evening and after talking to the
seller sent her a $200 downpayment by PayPal against her asking price of
$3200. balance to be a cashier's check this week. afterwards she sent me
another e-mail about the deal, seemed a bit nervous as she wanted all cash and
my name is unfamiliar to her. I can't access the money until monday to get it
to her tuesday but she seems uncomfortable with the deal now... can someone
who knows me call her off the Craigslist Redding listing and reassure her that
she will get the money as promised by me? I'd really appreciate it. or if
you're nearby and can give her $3k cash for me tomorrow, I'll have the funds
to you by tuesday if you need me to fed ex or however, I have it now. any
assistance anyone can give me is appreciated.. and if there be anyone who
would back door me on the deal, bad karma for you, bummer for me. really, I
don't buy up every roadster in sight. out there only 67.5 1600 or 2000's and
the occasional super rare unusual like SPL213-00004.  I have been looking for
a 67.5 with a nice body that I could afford for quite a while now. might even
use it to rebody SRL311-00006 and drive it to the Glen this fall ;-)  only had
it for 20 plus years...

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000