[Roadsters] spelling (It costs money you know)

Walter Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Sat Jul 26 12:46:12 MDT 2008

OMG, Did I write Follow?  How hilarious indeed!
My spelling skills stink, and I rely heavily on spell checkers which I have
to train due to technical writing.  I usually rewrite & proofread my
documents several times, so missing "Follow" humbles me.  :):)

Another side note to our off Roadster digressions:
	At work, my engineering team calls our CEO/owner "The Professor", as
he corrects all of our documents and grades them.  It's often abusive, but
great!  I work with many young bright engineers with non-English accents,
who need moderate to severe help in writing.  We have Spanish, East Indian,
Chinese & Russian interpretations of English in our emails & documents.  The
best part is we're trying to get ISO certified by the end of the year, so
we're going through every document to clean up English & technical errors.
It has brought up the fact that it costs real money for these errors. We pay
1.5 times for these documents.  The authors time to create it & the
proof-readers time to fix it.

Walt (I wrote & rewrote, spellchecked & re-formatted 3-times) Peterson.