[Roadsters] OT: Speeling.....bileeve it or knot!

ROBERT GIEL rsgiel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 08:43:07 MDT 2008

It may not matter to the human mind,

but my spell checker is having a nervous breakdown!  <Big Grin>

bob
(Still lurking in Los Angeles), w/ 1966  SPL311  1600 Short Windshield

______     _____     _____     ____

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:44:09 +0930
  "Graeme" <graemes at internode.on.net> wrote:

Subject: [Roadsters] OT:  Speeling.....bileeve it or knot!
To: "'Gary and Cindy Ault'" <aultgc at att.net>,
	<datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>

  I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?