[Roadsters] OT: Spelling

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03) Phillip.B.Hall at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 23 07:28:44 MDT 2008

 I think it is a "left brain - right brain" thing.  Engineers can not
spell well - this one included.  If it was not for spell-check people
would have good time with me:)

I am generally pretty creative, but I do have "gaps".  I started taking
guitar lessons and this has really helped exercise the left brain.  I am
finding my designs come easier and more often.  Now if I had the time to
build all this stuff....

Have a great Roadster week everyone!

Phil
SEROC