[Roadsters] OT: Spelling

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 07:17:01 MDT 2008

I worked with civil engineers at Black & Veatch for more than twenty years.
One in particular that I liked working with and whom I respected, once wrote
a "spec" sheet for some motor driven equipment for a water treatment plant
project. He consistently spelled out "moter" numerous times in the document.
Good thing it was proofread by others before it was published.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5 speed