[Roadsters] secret to pulling 1600 temp sensor intact?

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Tue Jul 22 20:00:46 MDT 2008

After I sent my first reply to this thread I started thinking about a
tool that could be inserted into the water passage that could push on
the sender straight, instead of at an angle. How about two arms with a
fulcrum in the middle that could be inserted into the top of the head,
bear against the inside of the water passage, and the other arm press
against the sender? Put a bolt through the top ends of the arms, or use
a clamp to put linear pressure onto the sender.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake dave:

--