[Roadsters] Vinces 66 junkyard special

Vince Strazzabosco vstrazzabosco at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 21:10:56 MDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts on what a fair price to pay is.  I'm thinking the lower end of the scale is accurate, but then I'm also taking into consideration that the car is very complete and unmolested and less than 10 miles from where I live.  The seller still hasn't called me back, I'm told he may be going through some personal problems at the moment.

Natch, I'll update the list on what happens.

vince