[Roadsters] Mt. Shasta Show pictures!!!

Alvin Gogineni gogineni.alvin at gene.com
Sun Jul 13 15:11:43 MDT 2008

Full album here:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/564100971dUiCcW

Our trip to the roadster at Mt. Shasta started off with a track day at
Thunderhill in Willows, CA. This was an event put on to benfit the Susan G.
Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. SKie were smoky and temps thankfully never
got above 100 degrees, I had a blast in the Z. The only vintage car I found
was this very clean BMW 2002, roundtail...

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2198891530103240641TlWFwE

I was wondering what was under the hood and it was a late-model M3 motor!!!
The owner wa stired of fiddling with the old motor:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2859998860103240641pvwAQS

We drove up to Shasta and temps rose to about 107 through Redding...fires
were visible from the 5, scary:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2386811280103240641NrfiAD

We camped Friday night in the Z33:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2809651200103240641ACylVd

Temperature at the Shastice park was perfect, high 80's. Turnout was very ow
this year, about 22 roadsters :(

Some highlights from the show:

Michael Spreadbury's absolutley GORGEOUS '66 SPL with a complete S15 SR20DE:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2812045430103240641uqJEnv

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2229915880103240641zXTdhR

Just another impressive, clean, well-thought out, detailed masterpiece. From
the SSR wheels to fanatically clean engine bay...I mean look how clean the
tail pipe is from the catalytic converter...high drool factor.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2306640350103240641sxFxmJ

Look how clean the firewall is!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2506815470103240641vwISTF

Can anyone tell what headlights these are from? :D

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2718542210103240641TyuuoR

There was a Nissan Figaro!!!

Look at the pictures you'll be amazed at how many details are from our
roadsters:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2441391730103240641CglWQY

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2279313350103240641xcvgzg

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2506448490103240641ecOYZA

Hydrogen-enhanced roadster:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2371143420103240641IfMsrM

Black Classic Instruments gauges! Looks like 67.5!!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2867844270103240641wNjRKI

Mike Braaten's beautiful flat dash, '70 1600 with an S15 SR20:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2521803180103240641EYTlTP

It was good to see familiar faces, let's get more folks out there for the
25th anniv. next year!

Group Photo, David Premo(without roadster) is sitting front center since he
won best of show last year :lol:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2133920120103240641uOvaNM