[Roadsters] Mystery wires by headlights

Ritchie Labate rlabate at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 11:58:23 MDT 2008

I have a '68 2000 with color wiring diagram available. I'm trying to determine a pair a wires under the hood located by the left and right headlights coming out of the harness with the others. I have identified 2 other pairs not attached to anything as the foglights which I do not have (red/green stripe and black). The ones I need help with are green/white stripe and black. My headlights and turn signals are connected and fine. These pairs are not attached to anything. The only other symptom elsewhere is that my horn doesnt work but I'm thinking its under the Grant steering wheel as the problem. Maybe not?? If I connect a jumper from + battery directly to the horn, it works.
If someone has a chance to peek under their hood and see if they have these wires connected to anything, that would be awesome!!
Happy 4th!!!!
Ritchie
'68 2000