[Roadsters] Compressor mounting--was that hard to get to nut

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Wed Jul 2 06:41:10 MDT 2008

I also have a 60 gallon compressor, bolted to the floor. I added an
electrically operated valve to the drain line and plumbed it outside. I
planned on putting a timer on it that would allow the water to be
drained each night, but haven't gotten that far yet. I just have a push
button on the wall for now that I hit each time I think about it. Sure
beats getting down on the floor to clear the tank!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Tim:

--