[Roadsters] Pull motor and trans?

sidney raper spl310 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 07:06:38 MST 2008

Rich,

Jump in and get dirty!  Just think things through and take your time.
Remember that hoists and jacks can be dangerous if not respected, and you
should be fine.  Pulling an engine can be done fairly quickly if you are not
overly concerned about scratches in the engine bay.  If you are concerned
about those, it takes a bit more time.  If you have any questions about
pulling the engine, drop me a line and I will be happy to help.  I am on
digest and get this info a couple of days late, but direct mail I get daily.
There is a checklist on 311s.org that helps with a lot of it.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html