[Roadsters] Pull motor and trans?

Schlegel, Richard RSCHLEGEL at OCSD.COM
Mon Dec 22 12:05:34 MST 2008

Hi All!
I was contacted by another member of SoCalROC about coming to my house and
watching me pull my motor and trans out of our '68 1600.

I am following this step by step I found on the Wiki.
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.EngineRemoval

I am on Step 6 right now. I wanted to take my time since I have never worked
on a roadster before. I was thinking it would be cool if a more experienced
Roadster owner would love to come over and show us how to do it. I would still
do all the labor. Maybe have a class on it. I know it is short notice. I would
like to do this Saturday, December 27th.  I think it would be a good way to
tap the vast knowledge that is available on this list.
Here is my home email. iAmRockinRich at gmail.com.
PS
We live in Buena Park. Near Knott's Berry Farm.

Take Care,
Rich & Kelly
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich