[Roadsters] Clutch Master Cylinder

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 17:44:33 MST 2008

I think DOT 5 is silicone.  If you go that route, it may require some additional prep to ensure all the glycol based fluid has been flushed from the system.

Pros and Cons to DOT 3/4 fluid vs. DOT 5, you might want to check further before you make that decision.  Google DOT 5 brake fluid, I am sure you will get a better idea.  311s.org also has some past threads on that subject.  Good luck, Dewey