[Roadsters] Legally compliant engine cleaning

Jerry Krakauer jsk977 at optonline.net
Mon Dec 15 13:15:58 MST 2008

back in the pre-Gunk days, steam was the way most of us had our engines
cleaned.(actually, most people never cleaned their engines) $2 at almost any
car wash, they used the same steam generator that they used for cleaning
white walls. Of course if you had an English car with Lucas electrics it was
an all day event waiting for the ignition to dry out.

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099