[Roadsters] 63 1500 on Ebay writeup is BS - guy has owned the car for 2 weeks.

Mark Dent mark at dealermats.com
Mon Oct 29 03:35:11 MST 2007

I just got a message from the previous owner of the 1500 that is on Ebay with
the 1 owner write up etc.

That "63" 3-seater on Ebay with the black interior is the car that I just sold
to this guy 2 weeks ago for $2700.   I'm just sick about it.  The buyer told
him me wanted to love it, give it a good home and keep the car forever.  All
that text in the description about family and knowing the history is pure BS

Mark