[Roadsters] Interior Vinyl Trim Query

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Sat Dec 1 22:28:36 MST 2007

I bought one of the Interior Vinyl Trim kits from Dean. See:
(http://www.datsunparts.com/1832) for the picture.

I thought it would be somewhat intuitive and easy to match up to my prior
vinyl pieces however, I'm having a heck of a time making heads/tails out of
what goes where.  Part of this is due to the age of the original pieces, and
that some of them have gone missing.  The other part is that the new pieces
seem to be very generously oversized.  As such, I'm not sure where they're
supposed to overlap and where the gaps are.

Has anyone bought one of these kits and can help me ID what goes where?

The picture shows 10 items (5 per side)

I was hoping to get part of this done tomorrow.

Thanks in advance;
Enrique Scanlon