[Roadsters] 67.5 SRL00088

jrdmf at aol.com jrdmf at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 10:49:14 MDT 2007

Guy is definitely playing games..... The last time he had it listed he told Tim Minor that it sold for $14,000.00. Then he called me the next day claiming a guy was on his way?to pick it up?with $15,000.00 in cash. Also said that a customer had?asked him to restore?the car?and then left it behind?so he basically got it for free. Seemed like a nice enough guy but I guess even nice guys can spew their share of B.S.?once ole man?greed kicks in? Hope he gets the $16,500.00 he's asking for it?this time?but based on the what number 00005 and 00003 went for it appears he may be off a tad? (Like around 100%)

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach, Ca