[Roadsters] Non-op registration in WA state

Eric Gillis egillis at ceres.k12.ca.us
Wed Aug 29 12:37:00 MDT 2007

Gary-

Yes you can re-reg a car that was once on non-op.  The Cali-nazis DMV will
want to collect any past non-op fees for the lapsed years and, of course, this
years reg.  Be thankful it was regged as non-op, I found an early Supra to
register, and it hadn't been regged for 3 years (not regged as non-op) and
ended up paying almost $300 to bring the reg up to date.

Eric G
waiting for time to do a rear main seal...