[Roadsters] Electronic Distributor on Ebay

tputland at charter.net tputland at charter.net
Tue Aug 21 12:44:46 MDT 2007

I seem to remember reading somewhere that ebay has a complaint section for copied material or something along the lines of this string's subject matter....

Maybe Gary should look into that and get the other guy's auction pulled?

You have time for this, right Gary? ;-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL