[Roadsters] brake line suppliers?

geegc at aol.com geegc at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 09:30:53 MDT 2007

In 1967 in St. Louis one of my brake lines on my 66 1600 went while I was driving to California from NY.? I called the local Datsun dealer on Monday and was told it was two or three days from Houston for the correct part.? I had nothing to do so I went into a local parts store and showed the counterman the broken line.? He said that it was from a Chevy.

Sure enough, he had a Chevy line that was very close and with bending?modifications it fit perfectly.? Its still on the car.

Don't know if the 68 thread is the same, but I would look at old domestic parts for a replacement, at least if you are stuck somewhere and can't wait.

Gary C