[Roadsters] Blinker woes, the saga concludes

O'Farrell, Fergus Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Mon Aug 20 09:14:06 MDT 2007

Thanks for everyone's patience over the last numerous months, my
plethora of dumb questions and shortage of knowledge when it comes to
all things electrical.
Also, a huge thanks to all contributors, Pat Horne, John Sandhoff, and
numerous others.
I replaced my blinker switch assembly with a used one from Gary
Wasserman's collection of DOS (dusty, old stock) parts, and I am back
completely legal with functioning blinkers!
Whooppee!
I still have a jumper which bypasses one of the fuse locations on my
fusebox, due to the one fuse running at ~300 degrees, which I probably
don't need anymore, but it isn't "in the way" and all the connections
are solid, so I think I'll just leave it for now.
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA