[Roadsters] Carbs for sale

gregs672liter at netzero.net gregs672liter at netzero.net
Sun Aug 12 23:07:55 MDT 2007

Greetings Roadster fans, I have a set of 45mm OER side draft carbs for sale if
anyone is interested.  These are newly made (2005) Japanese copies of SK
racing carbs that were made in the late 80's and 90's using the original SK
tooling.  They were Mikuni/Weber hybrid carbs using a combo of Mikuni and
Weber designs.  They feature externally adjustable float levels and
accelerator duration adjustments.  These carbs have 36mm main venturies
(chokes) in them and are nearly new with maybe 4000 miles on them.  They come
with velocity stacks (nice ones) and a bag full of Weber fuel, air and idle
jets for tuning.  I bought them new for over $850, not including all the jets
I have.  I no longer need them and will part with them for $600.  You will
have to provide your own linkage however.  I can email pics to anyone who is
interested, and I may list them on Craigslist in Washington state,
Seattle/Tacoma area.  Shipping would be at cost.  Great carbs that are sitting
here in my garage doing me no good... maybe they can replace your worn out
Webers or Mikunis?  Let me know...
Greg Burrows
67 2000