[Roadsters] roadster center caps

Perry Werner werner1 at comnetus.net
Sun Aug 12 19:55:14 MDT 2007

i have these wheels and need center caps

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=6666FF&image=http://me
mimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/475000-475999/475349_7_full.jpg

the only other info i have is this

HI, Perry. Yeah, that's a good question. I sold that particular set of wheels
(with the center caps), then later acquired another set that didn't have them.
I searched all over the place before I finally found a used set of caps. Those
wheels have been out of production for a couple of decades.

Since then I've learned that a fair number of MGB's also used those wheels. So
I suspect if you searched the MGB sites and clubs that you might find some.

my tire man says these are E T Western's that have not been made for 12+
years

any help?
thanks
perry werner