[Roadsters] Temp issue resolved

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:23:53 MDT 2007

Hey Y'all,

I believe I had resolved my temp issues. After replacing the thermostat,
having the radiator boiled out and chemical cleaned, and all the other fun
things, I even tried the Redline Water Wetter which came recommend by
several Roadster owners. I cut back on the Anti-freeze/coolant ratio and
took it out today and tried to make it run hot and boil as it did n the
past. Ran great! Carbs threw a fit when the outside temp got up there, but
it cruised fine. In the morning I will attempt to take her to the 7500 foot
level and enjoy the day in Big Bear.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I will be getting a new timing
light on payday. That is the one tool that has not been replaced after all
the others walked off one weekend while I was away.

Will let you know how things go on the climb tomorrow.

~Chris

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA