[Roadsters] Need some part numbers please

Lars Tungen lars.tungen at abaris.no
Fri Aug 10 02:23:18 MDT 2007

Thanks! It's okay for everyone to link to this site, including deep links to
pages and images. I am sourcing the part numbers from the Nissan E-Fast
system with some manual editing and post processing. Also working on a
system that will update the parts list with new and current part numbers
from Nissan. Many of the numbers have changed since 1971. Later I plan to
cross link the parts database with catalogs for other Datsun models so we
can discover possible part interchanges between Datsun/Nissan models. Useful
when new parts are not available.

I don't know Jon Ivar Brattland.

- Lars

Checked by AVG Free Edition.