[Roadsters] Need some part numbers please

Lars Tungen lars.tungen at abaris.no
Thu Aug 9 07:39:09 MDT 2007

> Can someone look in one of their books and send me the
> original part numbers for the intake and exhause vavles, rods
> and springs for the 1.6 liter motor?

I am currently working on an online parts catalog for the roadster. It's
still under construction and very incomplete, but I think the parts you are
looking for should be there.

Visit the address:
http://www.tungen.net/fairlady-parts-catalog

You will find the part numbers selecting "Parts - Engine - Camshaft & Valve
Mechanism - 1.6L (R16)" from the menu at the top.

Lars Tungen
Norway

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:38