[Roadsters] Roadster visits

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03) Phillip.B.Hall at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 9 07:32:48 MDT 2007

Hey all you Roadster fans -

A few weeks ago I was traveling and was in Denver.  After the third day
of the conference I was bored of the same people and thought I should
have contacted a Roadster dude to meet up with for a "good"
conversation.  Well, I am now going to make an effort to do this as I
travel.  Sept 10th - 14th I will be at Ames Research Center and Sept
24th - 28th I will be in San Antonio for a conference.  I have contacted
Marc for a possible get together in San Antonio for some BBQ.  Anyone in
the San Francisco area want to meet up for dinner and Roadster
talk/lies?  When I travel I generally have to prepare for a briefing one
night or the organization has an event to attend, but the rest of the
nights are open.  It would be great to get out and about - have rental
car, will travel:)

Let me know if you are close to San Antonio or San Francisco and would
like to meet up to tell some really good stories.

Phil Hall
NASA/MSFC/ED03
Systems Engineering
work :        256-544-2525