[Roadsters] car inIllinois

russell southwell rulee at att.net
Sat Aug 4 22:02:42 MDT 2007

made a 150 mile round trip to Thomasboro Il, near Rantoul. took the trailer in
case.... but I ended up telling the guy if that was his idea
of fair
condition, he should have his head examined, or change it before the next guy
did what i wanted to do and punched him out!
Sora blue 1969 2L/w Sus, not a
straight piece of metal on it heavy/deep rust all over, eng froze, all chrome
rusted, interior looks like someone
took a fire hose to it then closed the
doors foor 20 yrs. he said it was in the barn for 7 yrs. looks like if it was
in a barn for 20 yrs and the roof of the barn blew off 19 yrs ago... 10 yrs
ago I'd have punched him out for lieing and wasting my time and money. but I'm
not into pain anymore, and I just came home.  I cut up 2 69 2000 that were ten
times better than that.
it did have a neat Vin# 10000
Russ Southwell
70 1600