[Roadsters] '68 Two-liter in Victoria B.C.

John Wightman johnwightman at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 2 15:44:37 MDT 2007

A couple sometimes show at the Oak Bay car show, and at Vancouver Island
Datsun Enthusiast functions (http://www.vanisledatsun.com/)

Unfortunately, several of them are driveway ornaments - slowly reverting
back to the elements from which they came...!

Dave, where/when did you get your car? Is it running? I can't recall seeing
it around town. Mine's unfortunately one of the driveway hulks at the
moment, waiting for me to get time to continue great things..
(http://members.shaw.ca/spec1/)

JW