[British-cars] [Mgs] TD question

csx2282 at sonic.net csx2282 at sonic.net
Mon Jul 16 13:23:50 MDT 2007

Yep, sounds like the kinda stuff your old man would've done, Jay.   When's
he gonna put a Chevy motor in that Tiger?

Speaking of long lost TDs, I sure would like to know what happened to the
hopelessly shot one I sold back in '63 or '64.  The guy I sold it to said
he was going to put a 4-banger Volvo in it.

Roland