[Bricklin] Rear bumper question

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Fri Jul 28 18:10:21 MDT 2017

At 04:24 PM 7/28/2017, Smoky & Connie Panepinto wrote:

 >I see that the air tank has one threaded hole for the air (fill)
valve.  I am in PA,
 >where humid air leaves water in compressed air tanks.  Has anyone used a "Y"
 >adapter on the hole to add a bleeder along with the valve, or is
there a better
 >way to purge water from the tank?

Smoky,

My car has a "Y" or probably more correctly a "T" on it.  On side has a shrader
valve so you can add air to an empty tank if you have an external air
supply, like
your shop compressor.  One end of the "T" goes into the storage tank, and then
the air line is connected to the other opening in the "T".

John