[Bricklin] Rear bumper question

Smoky & Connie Panepinto panepintos at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 14:24:22 MDT 2017

Greg, Pugs, Chuck and Scott,

Thank you all. I appreciate the input.  It will be a big help!  Another
novice question:

I see that the air tank has one threaded hole for the air (fill) valve.  I
am in PA, where humid air leaves water in compressed air tanks.  Has anyone
used a "Y" adapter on the hole to add a bleeder along with the valve, or is
there a better way to purge water from the tank?

Smoky