[Bricklin] Air Door Regulator/Fittings

Alan Coleman colemaal at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:40:25 MDT 2017

During the ongoing 20 year restoration project of #246, I've added Terry's air
headlight system and the 150psi compressor (and air line)  that BP&S sells.
Well I pressured up the system today for the first time since adding the
compressor and the air door system, that I bought from Terry in 1978 (which
used 110-115PSI), was overwhelmed by 150PSI.  The regulator and a couple of
the old barb style air line fittings are leaking.  The regulator was the Watts
363 01.  What regulator are people currently using and what fittings do I need
for the regulator and the valves to secure the air lines.

Thanks

AlanC

#246 Original Owner