[Bricklin] Air Line Routing

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Wed May 6 10:16:46 MDT 2015

Greg if the pressure switch is too close to the compressor of check valve it
can cause this, it is "fooled" by a surge from the compressor, turns off,the
back on once the surge goes by. I try to pit about 3' between the compressor
and check valve then another 3' to the pressure switch, that way the surges
get a chance to even out before hitting the switch. I also put the switch on a
T and have it up higher than the rest of the system so no moisture settles in
it. I also point the inlet of the switch down.

On 5/5/2015 3:45:42 PM, GREG (gschroeder at comcast.net) wrote:
> I have been replacing a few connections and lines for the air door system
> in the effort to remove a leak(s). I have run a few lines bypassing the

---