[Bricklin] Air Line Routing

GREG gschroeder at comcast.net
Tue May 5 13:45:42 MDT 2015

I have been replacing a few connections and lines for the air door system in the effort to remove a leak(s). I have run a few lines bypassing the controller board and found that I have no leaks from the tank to the pump. Now when I put the lines back to the board I am getting an issue where the pump will hit the 145 pressure cut off on the switch. Then the pressure drops to 120 and starts the pump again. This cycle goes until the pressure finally remains at 120. I am not sure this is normal or not. My system has always filled to the 145 pressure and then cut off without all this cycling. I believe I may have fixed a few leaks, but I do not believe that there was so much of a leak that it would have prevented the cycling.

I am curious of how others are setup. Mine runs from the pump to the connector at the center(3) then out the other side back to the tank. Is anyone else routed differently?

Not sure if the drawing below will make it through in the same format.

TANK

^

|1-------2

^