[Bricklin] Articles needed

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 08:29:24 MST 2014

Hey gang,

I'm laying out the Jan issue of The Brickline.  Looking through my surplus of
articles, I've got a few tech articles, but I'm out of Human interest, or
personal articles.  So if you haven't introduced yourself to the club, here's
your chance.  Write up an article about youself and how you got your
Bricklin.  Take some pictures of you, your family, girlfriend, etc, and your
car.  Then email the unedited pictures and article to me.

I also want more technical articles.

Keep up the good work in feeding me these articles so we can keep up the
great magazine that we have!!!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ        email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
1133 Chatmoss Dr.
Va. Beach, Va                Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

      75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III

---