[Bricklin] 75 - Wires to ign. module hot

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Thu Oct 17 09:35:46 MDT 2013

It appears that some of the "new" ignition boxes are not heat sinked well, The
components seem to transfer too much heat into the wiring and not the case.
The manufacturer probably save a tenth of penny by eliminating the heat sink
grease when mounting the board to the case... if it is even mounted and not
just glued in