[Bricklin] 75 - Wires to ign. module hot

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Oct 16 13:24:03 MDT 2013

I just got this email from "serge berube " <serge.ber at sympatico.ca> in
Canada.

-------------

if ur near 75 brick turn key on but don't start check wire that goes
to moduel if it get warm to touch about ten inches from both plugs
going up I'm going nuts I changed everything and mine still going hot
want to know if normal I put 3 new harness changed everything
electronic still getting hot even ground engine ext I'm at a lost any
input lol car starts run ok

And its so weared only about 4 inches of all wire gets. Hot

--------------

Unfortunately, I can't check on my car as I don't have a battery in it now - it
died.

Can someone check their car.  Any body have any ideas?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction