[Bricklin] AC Compressor Hoses

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 17:18:44 MDT 2011

Don,

I do not believe they are Bricklin specific.  It would probably follow AMC
Hornet or Ford Granada/Mercury Monarch depending on 74 or 75.  I had mine
custom built since my original hose was laying on the engine and the heat
caused a place to weaken the hose and it busted.  I wanted mine a little
longer so I could have some space above the engine to prevent this from
happening again.  It was very entertaining when it happened with the cold
smoke coming from under the car, but it was a pain to clean all the oil off
the engine.  So I would prefer this to not happen again.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/play8or9/Behind%20the%20Dash/100_1054.jpg

Greg 0036