[Bricklin] AC Compressor Hoses

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 16:32:35 MDT 2011

 I am pretty sure they are Bricklin specific. Most major cities have shops
that will make custom AC hoses though. Just take them your old one and they
will duplicate it. If there isn't a shop in your area, you can mail order
them. Here is one source.
http://www.rayeveritt.com/Parts/Hoses/Hoses.html

 Scott