[Bricklin] Manassas Meet

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 14:18:11 MDT 2011

At 11:53 AM 7/23/2011, George Curley wrote:

 >Great that you get to see your kids at the same time.  But what
kind of excuse
 > is that?  ;)  Terry's three daughters are all coming back at the
same time also,
 >and they are all coming to the meet with him!  You should bring
your sons with
 >you to the meet. Make it a family event and, tour the battlefield, go sight-
 >seeing, etc.  I have 2 extra bedrooms and a fold-out sofa in my
basement if you
 >need a place to crash.  It's not very far from the meet.  You are
welcome to >stay, just let me know.

George,

Thanks for the offer.

Yes, I know, what a wimp.  The oldest lives in DC on Blair St NW.  The youngest
lives in Columbus, and is bring his girlfriend and at least 1
dog.  Then they both
have to leave on Sun to be back at work on Mon.

Again no problem for the DC ite.  Just drive up there.  But for the
one from columbus, that presents a little more of a problem.  Then
there's mom to figure
into all this. :)

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty -
the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for  oneself;
                  freedom  from  control  or  restriction