[Bricklin] Manassas Meet

George gmalaska at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:42:31 MDT 2011

Sorry to say John is not the only one that is not going to make the meet this
year. I just have too much going on here and Maureen is scheduled for surgery
on the 1st. If I go make it, it will be for Saturday only. Will see how things
work out. Have fun, send pictures.
George.
George J. Malaska, V.P. Membership
Bricklin International