[Bricklin] Air door problem

Alan Coleman colemaal at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:40:07 MST 2011

Sounds like a bad solenoid.  I had the same thing happen on a sprinkler system
and it drove me crazy trying to figure it out.  Low pressure/no pressure, the
solenoid operated valve worked fine but crank the pressure up and it would not
open. I checked with the manufacturer and they told me that sometimes when
they go bad they will work fine with no pressure or a small amount of pressure
on them, but they won't have enough strength to work when full pressure is on
them.

AlanC