[Bricklin] Engine Problem Running Correctly

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Fri May 28 17:41:23 MDT 2010

I am having a problem with the engine when it is running like it is starving
for air.  It seems to run better if I remove a vacuum hoses than when they are
attached.  Engine starts fine every time, but when I try to drive it cuts out
and drives rough.  I am open for any suggestions to check out.  Just trying to
get the car ready to take to the meet, but I am not making any good progress.
I would like to make some short trips locally, increasing the distance to make
sure everything is ready for the long trip.

Greg 0036