[Bricklin] More brake questions/Kickdown/regulator

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Fri Mar 19 03:36:33 MST 2010

If it is just the regulator (in the center of the board) You can get a
replacement locally at any place that sells pneumatics, even someplace like
harbor freight tools. just drain the air from the system, remove and take it
with you to match up. when replacing it make sure you install it in the right
direction, The IN goes to the hose from the air tank and the out goes to the
solenoids for the doors. If it is one of the solenoids leaking , first  make
sure it is installed correctly , there is also an in and out on those, the in
goes to the pressure side, that means in to the regulator on the UP solenoids
and to the cylinder on the down ones.