[Bricklin] 4 Important questions/Thank you

Randy Houston randyhouston106 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 07:07:32 MST 2010

Howdy,

Restoration is coming along pretty well but I've hit a few frustrating snags,
so I hope someone can help:

1. I am not able to get the middle hub nuts-bolts off of the rear wheels to
check/repair brakes... We literally broke a breaker bar. Can I cut the bolts &
if I do where do I get replacement parts?

2. How do I get window handles/door panel off without breaking/tearing
anything to get into doors to put glass back on track?

3. My doors do work with the car is on but the keys do no work to open them
from the outside. Is that an electrical/mechanical/compressor problem and how
do I repair that? Otherwise, I'll have to leave the windows open at all times
to get in or do the Bricklin crawl.

4. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement center console? Mine is in
poor shape.

Thank you,
Randy
Yucca Valley, CA