[Bricklin] Jan iss of The Brickline

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 09:23:48 MST 2010

Anyone happen to have the Jan '10 issue handy?

I need to know the VOLUME and ISSUE number of the front cover, and the
inside of the front cover.  Need to know if they are the same.

I know, you're asking why am I asking - I publish the mag!  Well, Jan 1st the
wife tour down my old computer room which was our breakfast nook to paint,
repair the drywall, pull up the floor, etc.

Then I got set up in the small bed room.  Feb 1st, my computer died and I had
to get a new one.  When I went to start setting that up, she said to
put it up in
the large bedroom, and we'd also paint the little bed room before we moved
all my junk into that room.

So my house is a disaster area.  I can't find anything!  At least we
have finished
with the painting, and I have the computer functional in the little
bed room, and
am slowly moving things in.  I have about 3/4s of the old vinyl floor up in the
kitchen, breakfast nook, and still have to move the washer and dryer out of
the pantry and pull up that floor.  Not to mention screwing down the sub floor
in those 3 rooms. :)

Oh I also had to replace a hot water heater, and was down for several days with
a head cold.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va